The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2014 1:40 am  #1

German BoL Blog

Maybe some folks are interested how the support for BoL in Germany looks like. Or some germans that find their way here and still don't know that there's a blog for BoL in german will stumble upon it here.

Deutscher BoL Blog

Deutscher BoL Blog

"Killing equals honor!"

2/03/2014 2:13 pm  #2

Re: German BoL Blog

With the translation of Chrome we can get the idea pretty well too (meaning us non-German language speakers). Well done!

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

2/11/2014 1:11 pm  #3

Dein Blog ist toll!  I've been studying German off-and-on for a couple years (ich spreche Deutsch nicht so gut, sadly I don't know too many German-speaking folks to talk with around here), and BoL Deutsch is one of my favorite resources to practice reading and pick up essential vocabulary!  

2/11/2014 11:21 pm  #4

Das ist schön zu hören.
And I hope you get some neet stuff to use for you're game sessions as well. Tomorrow we will release a document with some interesting new creatures.

Deutscher BoL Blog

"Killing equals honor!"

2/12/2014 8:39 am  #5

How is the German BoL doing, commercially speeking? It would be lovely if it could surpass that blasted DSA in popularity but that's not very likely to happen...

se oye mal pero descansa el animal

RPGbericht (Dutch)

2/13/2014 3:38 am  #6

Jojo the monkey wrote:

How is the German BoL doing, commercially speeking? It would be lovely if it could surpass that blasted DSA in popularity but that's not very likely to happen...

The problem there is, that the publisher from BoL in Germany and DSA is the same (and they also have Pathfinder). The real problem is, that they didn't do any advertising for BoL. It would have been an easy task to put a simple Flyer for BoL in their DSA boxes or Pathfinder books to spread the word.
But at least since I took matters into hand got me team of excellent BoL supporters, we actually raised the numbers. And now with the product for little money it spreads even more. Slowly but somewhat consistent. But even here just in the RPG Communities the number of people to reach is numbered^^, the people who don't look into forums etc, still won't know what it is and that it's there.

Deutscher BoL Blog

"Killing equals honor!"

Board footera