The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2014 2:52 pm  #1

Strange Stones

Let us not forget Strange Stones.  The Venomous Pao has created a lot of nice material for BoL AND he hosts the great BoL adventures by G-Man.

For those of you who haven't check it out, do so.

Find it here.

Where's my axe?

5/10/2014 10:57 am  #2

Re: Strange Stones

Crimson Shoals - nice scenario. It keeps good swords&sorcery style - mummies, pirates, wrecks after the storm etc. Though I must extend it a little It's great as one of episodes in bigger adventure. Btw for me Conan's world is covered with gold as a source of inspiration.
Cool one, G-man

Bow to Satan!!!

5/10/2014 7:52 pm  #3

De nada

Crimson Shoals is pretty brief  . . . I designed it to be run at a con, playable in about 2 hrs. Ghosts of Acheron runs longer, especially if you play out some of the earlier encounters with the Picts.

5/10/2014 10:43 pm  #4

For the moment I must play via net, via google hangout, for barbarian newborn has landed close to my home in Hyborian Plate ;) My wife limited my sessions to 3-4 hours so Crimson Shoals is good 4 that purpose

Ghosts of Acheron - next pleasant short. One shot, I think, but be sure - I'm going to use it It gives me the time to write my own scenario. Lastly the time is worth more than gold...

Last edited by Mruf (5/11/2014 6:08 am)

Bow to Satan!!!

Board footera