The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2014 7:15 am  #11

Re: Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Peter G wrote:

Hey everyone. I've recently returned to RPG games entirely due to Barbarians of Lemuria.

Cool!

2/04/2014 10:36 am  #12

Simon W wrote:

Peter G wrote:

Hey everyone. I've recently returned to RPG games entirely due to Barbarians of Lemuria.

Cool!

Very!

Where's my axe?

2/05/2014 8:15 am  #13

G-Man, here. For some reason I was starting to associate BoL's blood-curdling S&S adventure with stylish new kitchenettes in Shropshire. Glad to see that's not an issue here!

2/05/2014 10:44 pm  #14

G-Man wrote:

G-Man, here. For some reason I was starting to associate BoL's blood-curdling S&S adventure with stylish new kitchenettes in Shropshire. Glad to see that's not an issue here!

Conan the Cookhouse?  Grey Mouser of the Galley?

Where's my axe?

2/06/2014 4:23 pm  #15

Hey folks! Glad to see a board of no-spam for BoL!

Art By Blob                                                  Legend4ry Gaming

2/07/2014 12:47 pm  #16

sorcerer blob wrote:

Hey folks! Glad to see a board of no-spam for BoL!

Here's hoping it's kept that way.

Oh, and Hi!

2/08/2014 5:29 am  #17

Hello everyone, moving over from the old Lords forum where I was, sadly, an infrequent poster.
I've been thinking its about time we changed our kitchen - does anyone know any companies that sell cheap kitchens?

2/11/2014 9:43 am  #18

Just realised I should have put in a salutation here - so hello!
Glad to see so many of the old crowd here, as well the new people. Lets make this place stuffed full of ideas and content.
I'm currently running a League of Adventure campaign for my group, but that should come to a finish soon. But just because I'm not currently running BoL or Dicey Tales it doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about BoL and Dicey Tales.
So if you are running a BoL game let's hear about it. And if you are not, what are you planning? Let's hear about that too. Idle BoL thoughts also welcome. Let's fill this place up people!

My real name is Steve Hall

2/11/2014 1:00 pm  #19

Gnombient aka Jason checking in.  This last summer and autumn I ran a drop-in BoL game at a local bookstore, the grade school and junior high age boys ate it up and are now running their own adventures.  Not currently running anything, but I'm planning a Dicey Tales-powered cave-exploration/"lost world" adventure for my nephew (largely inspired by our shared enthusiasm for the computer game Spelunky) that I hope to run next month when I see him again.  Also temporarily on the back burner but never fully out of mind are the Carpathia pulp horror project (on hiatus, pending the release of Mythic) and my own Pike, Shotte, & Sorcerie.  

2/12/2014 8:30 am  #20

Immigrating from the old BoL boards, where I was called PetWerewolf, and hoping the lack of kitchen ads here will lead to a more active forum.

se oye mal pero descansa el animal

RPGbericht (Dutch)

Board footera