The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Yesterday 7:01 am  #1


Hello again, again

I did it again  Been away for far too long and decided it was high time to visit the forums again.


Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.
 

Yesterday 7:21 am  #2


Re: Hello again, again

Welcome back!

 

Yesterday 7:29 am  #3


Re: Hello again, again

Many thanks. I do love these forums so I don't know why I've been away for so long. I guess real life can get in the way. I've been perusing some of the threads and I'm glad to see there is still chitchat going on regularly here.


Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.
     •Thread Starter
 

Yesterday 9:27 am  #4


Re: Hello again, again

The GIT! wrote:

I did it again  Been away for far too long and decided it was high time to visit the forums again.

Good to see you again!
 


-- Paul
 

Yesterday 9:49 am  #5


Re: Hello again, again

The GIT! wrote:

Many thanks. I do love these forums so I don't know why I've been away for so long. I guess real life can get in the way. I've been perusing some of the threads and I'm glad to see there is still chitchat going on regularly here.

It's slow, but there are few devoted Knothakonton chroniclers left, lest the old ones rise up again and wipe everything we have worked for away.

 

Yesterday 10:26 am  #6


Re: Hello again, again

roryb wrote:

lest the old ones rise up again and wipe everything we have worked for away.

Not a chance - we'll hold them at bay with the Kalukans.
 


Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera