The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2024 8:54 am  #1

Seeking Online Players!

Seeking some others for Barbarians of Lemuria fun:

Any others interested in getting a campaign going? I'd love to find a GM.

What I'd like to do is rotate between Barbarians of Lemuria and Dicey Tales.  Maybe rotate at the end of a story arc and/or adventure.

I'd love to do a BoL campaign concurrently with a noir-era Dicey Tales campaign ala Sin City, classic noir movies.  Maybe also do some treasure hunting adventuring later on, ala Indiana Jones, The Mummy, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, etc.

Eventually, we could possibly even add some Honor + Intrigue swashbuckling fun!

9/20/2024 9:29 pm  #2

Re: Seeking Online Players!

I would be interested in playing as well.  What type of format are we talking about?  Online or play-by-post?  What would be the frequency of meetings, and what day and time if it were online?  I have all the games you spoke of but have yet to play any of them.....

Btw, really a nice name!!!!

It might be great with one game first, and get established before jumping back and forth, but I can understand the changing of the genres to keep the excitement there.

Last edited by Gundarr_the_Great (9/20/2024 9:30 pm)

9/21/2024 9:37 pm  #3

Re: Seeking Online Players!

Online, not pbp.  I might be able to do weekly, otherwise bi-weekly.

As for day/time, we can try to determine what works best for everyone once we have an idea how many are interested.

We would definitely get settled into the first game nicely before the rotating would begin.

Thanks, nice name yourself, btw!

Board footera