The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2023 11:02 am  #1

Honor + Intrigue: Tome of Intriguing Options Kickstarter

I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted on this site but, in case people are still monitoring these forums, there is a new kickstarter campaign for the Honor + Intrigue supplement called Tome of Intriguing Options. Check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/basicactiongames/tome-of-intriguing-options. It's already achieved it first stretch goal.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

7/06/2023 12:10 pm  #2

Re: Honor + Intrigue: Tome of Intriguing Options Kickstarter

I have Honor & Intrigue in PDF form and the softcover book too.  I have used some of the stuff from it - careers and boons/flaws for my Freeport BoL campaign and Warhammer BoL campaign.  But really, I found that most of the things in it regarding combat didn't suit my tastes.

Still, it's nice to see more and more things for "BoL" type gaming systems.  

Last edited by Sigulf (7/06/2023 12:12 pm)

7/06/2023 12:38 pm  #3

Agreed Sigulf - the more BoL engine games the better, I say.

Due to the modular nature of most BoL engine games, if there are elements you enjoy in a game you won't play, you can probably pluck it out and add it to your favourite BoL engine game without much trouble.

My real name is Steve Hall

7/12/2023 11:02 am  #4

Personally, I love H+I. I've been wanting a full hardcover version of the game for ages, and now it's finally getting the treatment it deserves. I'm very excited about this kickstarter.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera