The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2023 10:06 am  #1

Azure Apes ADF

The Azure Apes have undisputed control over the lush jungle of the North. Each troop is made up of an alpha male, numerous females, and younger males who haven't yet felt the need to challenge the alpha for control of the troop. Troops are communal by nature. They are quite hospitable to visitors, but be aware that the safety of the troop comes first. If you refuse to respect their hospitality, be prepared to face a 500 lb. ape's teeth and claws.

Although the troops are friendly, the jungle between their territories is haunted by apes who have been unable to overthrow the alpha of their troops and feed on anything or everyone who travels outside the shelter of a troop.

Attributes
Strength 3
Agility 0
Mind -1

Combat Abilities
Attack with 1 bite +1; Damage 1d6-1
Attack with 2 claws +2; Damage d6-1
Attack with all 3 at +0
Defense: 2
Protection: 1 (Tough hide)
Lifeblood: 13

3/05/2023 10:22 pm  #2

Re: Azure Apes ADF

Those Who Watch in the Woods are the ones to be afraid of. Another great post.

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

3/06/2023 6:23 am  #3

Cernunnos, I assume these are critters from you game - or are they just doodling?

I'm sure that if they are part of something you are running or planning to run, then I'm not the only one who would like to hear more about the world, and its inhabitants.

Love the bit about the expelled males!

My real name is Steve Hall

4/09/2023 12:17 pm  #4

Apes are always good for S&S.

Where's my axe?

Board footera