The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2020 9:59 am  #11

Re: Starting Spells?

michaeltaylor wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

I know I'm bumping an incredibly old thread (which is generally considered bad form) but I have to ask, has anyone ever actually compiled a list of spells that are in BoL products?

Yes I did. I'll share it if anyone has anyplace to put it.

Well, I'd be happy to host it on my Dropbox for a while. I'll PM you my email address so that you can send it to me. I'll then post the Dropbox link in this thread.

Last edited by The GIT! (9/18/2020 10:00 am)

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

9/21/2020 8:04 am  #12

The GIT! wrote:

michaeltaylor wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

I know I'm bumping an incredibly old thread (which is generally considered bad form) but I have to ask, has anyone ever actually compiled a list of spells that are in BoL products?

Yes I did. I'll share it if anyone has anyplace to put it.

Well, I'd be happy to host it on my Dropbox for a while. I'll PM you my email address so that you can send it to me. I'll then post the Dropbox link in this thread.

PM has been sent. Please forward the list to my email and I will post a link to the document in the forums.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

9/28/2020 7:40 am  #13

Just reaching out to michaeltaylor - I have PM'ed you I my email address in the hope that you can send me the spell list you have compiled.

12/15/2020 10:29 am  #14

Do you still have these spells in a document you could share?

michaeltaylor wrote:

Sure, where do you want them?

By the way, I also did 'spellbook' of all the official spells - leaving out the descriptions where they are purchasable products. There are actually around 109 spells! 

12/15/2020 3:12 pm  #15

I never got the "spellbook" from michaeltaylor I'm not sure if the document he is referring to is the same as the one that is available on the BoL MeWe group (see my post in the other thread at https://championsoflemuria.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3307#p3307).

Board footera