The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2019 12:55 pm  #11

Re: The BoL Hack

Yes, please do.

Where's my axe?

11/23/2019 11:42 pm  #12

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

11/24/2019 12:16 am  #13

Excellent! Thanks so much for sharing.

11/27/2019 9:01 am  #14

The monster attack modifiers probably need reworking. I feel that the attack modifiers in the book are too low but I also feel the ones I listed in my document are too high. I'll give this some more thought over the week and try and update the document.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

11/28/2019 9:00 am  #15

On a different note, I've decided to use a combination of the BoL Hack, Crimson Blades, Honor + Intrigue, Carrion Lands and some of my own houserules to create a Conan setting that meets my needs.

I know other people have already done this kind of thing but nothing quite hits the target for me, I figure I better do something myself. Listing so many other games as inspiration will probably make it seem like I will be creating a very complicated set of rules; that is absolutely not what I will be doing.

Once I have something worth sharing I'll post it on the forums for feedback.

11/28/2019 10:28 am  #16

Looking forward to it! Happy Thanksgiving to you, by Crom!

11/28/2019 7:09 pm  #17

Also looking forward to it. 

Where's my axe?

Board footera