The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2018 7:05 pm  #1

12/24/2018 4:20 am  #2

Re: Atisi

Uhh - that's a bummer! I have no need of the product myself, as I've written my own Ancient Egyptian setting (inspired in part by an old post on your blog) which I've detailed elsewhere on this site. However, I would probably have bought Atisi out of curiosity, and to support a BoL author - we need all the BoL settings we can get!

By the way, I'm planning to go back to Thebes sometime in 2019, as Tutankhamun is still only 11, and the Dual Regency of his Grandfather and Uncle by marriage is still under threat.

My real name is Steve Hall

12/24/2018 10:40 am  #3

Re: Atisi

Gruntfuttock wrote:

Uhh - that's a bummer! I have no need of the product myself, as I've written my own Ancient Egyptian setting (inspired in part by an old post on your blog) which I've detailed elsewhere on this site. However, I would probably have bought Atisi out of curiosity, and to support a BoL author - we need all the BoL settings we can get!

By the way, I'm planning to go back to Thebes sometime in 2019, as Tutankhamun is still only 11, and the Dual Regency of his Grandfather and Uncle by marriage is still under threat.

Very cool!  Nice to hear it's still going.

Where's my axe?

Board footera