The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 8:53 pm  #1

I need to play BoL!!!

Is there anyone interested in starting a game via Roll20?

11/24/2017 5:07 am  #2

Re: I need to play BoL!!!

I currently run a game on Roll20 for a group of close friends, so I'm not looking for new players at the moment. But if you want to run a game or if you find someone else to GM it, I'd be interested in playing.

Last edited by Crom (11/24/2017 5:07 am)

He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man's soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?

11/24/2017 6:58 am  #3

Crom wrote:

I'd be interested in playing.

I'll keep you posted.

12/02/2017 2:58 pm  #4

The basic premise is as follows.

The heroes will begin in the city of Oomis that in recent months has fallen into chaos. This chaos is the result of the elevation of a Yellow Druid to the position of advisor to King Keldon III. With the king’s ear, the Yellow Druid, Ilkthar, has made it possible for his Yellow Druid brethren to walk the streets of Oomis unmolested, the
citiizens fear reprisals from the king’s guard. This unusual influence that Ilkthar has over the king has not gone unnoticed, especially by the Queen, who has been sending her own agents in secret out into the city to investigate the Yellow Druids discreetly. Unfortunately, she has not been able to learn what the goals of the Yellow Druids and fears that the answer to that question lays to the south, submerged in the putrid waters of Festrel. To this end the Queen has begun searching for individual either brave or stupid enough to venture into the domain of Morgazzon.

12/03/2017 4:29 am  #5

I don't do online gaming - but I love the set-up!

Swamps, marshes and wetlands generally are great locations for games - I've had great fun with PCs blundering around, getting wet and disturbing the local wildlife (some of it very wild!) Desperate times call for desperate measures, and only desperate sellswords would take on this gig!

My real name is Steve Hall

4/24/2018 3:37 pm  #6

I, too, wish a BoL game. Do you want to play or g.m.? I'm considering announcing a BoL game in the coming months, when my schedule has stabilized. I can only do online chat, however, no Skype or audio. If I do decide to run a game, I will do so either on roll20 or another, clunkier but easier to manipulate website. If you want to g.m. an online BoL, consider me signed up. My time zone - CDT.

Dammit, I wanna play BoL RIGHT @#$% NOW!

Board footera