The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 1:32 pm  #1

Soul Stone of Kulthai - a BoL (Mythic) Adventure

When a group of heroes set out to face a group of evil necromancers in their jungle lair, you'd wouldn't expect things to get worse from there would you?

You would?

Yeah, me too.   Here's an adventure for BoL that I hope is of use either as is or to be dismembered and served up to your players in some form more pleasant to you.

LINK

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.
My blog -Otherworlds - RPG  thoughts, settings, adventures

10/18/2016 4:24 am  #2

Re: Soul Stone of Kulthai - a BoL (Mythic) Adventure

Oh good - a return to Arakhem. Or is this part of the world just Gahash, and Arakhem is the land past the mountains? ​The twisted men are really creepy - like them a lot.

​I'm currently still working on my Ancient Egyptian idea, (after writing a Lemurian one-shot that didn't get played), but I will definitely have to run this in some form some time. Insirational stuff!

My real name is Steve Hall

10/18/2016 4:29 am  #3

Thanks Mr Gruntfuttock.   This is in the jungle to the north and west of Arakhem (Gahash is a little southward of this adventure's jungle venue).    The barbarian Belmarik is actually from the wide desert just off the old map to the east and south beyond the mountains.   He's a long way from home, and bad things tend to happen to people who venture too far...

And by the way if you want more info about the twisted men, this site has a decent account of them if you can't find the original source material

Last edited by Finn (10/18/2016 4:36 am)

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.

11/11/2016 12:24 am  #4

Gruntfuttock wrote:

Oh good - a return to Arakhem. Or is this part of the world just Gahash, and Arakhem is the land past the mountains? ​The twisted men are really creepy - like them a lot.

​I'm currently still working on my Ancient Egyptian idea, (after writing a Lemurian one-shot that didn't get played), but I will definitely have to run this in some form some time. Insirational stuff!

I was thinking about your Ancient Egyptian game just r

Where's my axe?

11/11/2016 7:15 am  #5

Narmer, I take it the 'r' was for 'recently'?

​I'm actually running the follow-up to my Egyptian one-shot on Sunday. There's dirty work afoot in the Valley of the Kings!

11/11/2016 7:38 am  #6

Also Narmer, I see that you have mentioned Finn's blog on your blog - good work!

I like Finn's stuff and more people need to be aware of it. His 'Night's Dark Agents' posts are worth a look if you are into that kind of thing.

11/11/2016 10:57 am  #7

Gruntfuttock wrote:

Narmer, I take it the 'r' was for 'recently'?

​I'm actually running the follow-up to my Egyptian one-shot on Sunday. There's dirty work afoot in the Valley of the Kings!

Yep, r for recently.  I think the internet ate the rest of the word.  If you have a chance, I like to hear the results of the follow-up.

Where's my axe?

11/11/2016 3:06 pm  #8

I'll see if we end up with anything worth reporting. I'll start a new post, so I don't divert attention from Finn's excellent 'Soul Stone of Kulthai' adventure.

4/12/2018 8:13 am  #9

Thanks for the kind words all - and thanks for the shout out on your blog Narmer!   I've been busy lately but more BoL stuff should be surfacing soon.

4/12/2018 8:40 am  #10

Finn wrote:

Thanks for the kind words all - and thanks for the shout out on your blog Narmer!   I've been busy lately but more BoL stuff should be surfacing soon.

I played this script as a step in my campaign. The players had cold sweats during the night of the adventure. I can't wait to read more of your Lemurian adventures. Thank you and congratulations !

Board footera