The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 12:32 pm  #1

Art from my BoL Adventures

Here are a few pieces I've created based on characters and events from my BoL sessions and adventures

Last edited by Finn (10/06/2016 12:33 pm)

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.
My blog -Otherworlds - RPG  thoughts, settings, adventures

10/07/2016 3:47 am  #2

Re: Art from my BoL Adventures

OK - consider Number 4 totally stolen for my next Ancient Egyptian game! I was considering the villains would be wearing Set Beast masks - now I have a magic wielding Set Beast/Human hybrid sorcerer to test them with.

I'm sure my players will want to thank you (hee hee!)

My real name is Steve Hall

10/07/2016 3:50 am  #3

Steal away, I hope it helps you test them appropriately.

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.

10/07/2016 7:15 am  #4

Just a quick edit of your #4 image to remove the 3d aspect:

Marcelo "Fermmoylle" Paschoalin
Brazilian Novelist and RPG author

10/07/2016 7:27 am  #5

Thanks, looks fun.

Last edited by Finn (10/07/2016 7:28 am)

10/08/2016 2:50 pm  #6

Cool Finn!
The images have an oppressive touch that makes me wonder what's going on. Are you sending them underground after something? Last image is quite unsettling, whereas the rest do suggests you are making your players sweat quite a bit. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

"Ftaires! Ftaires!"

10/09/2016 1:54 am  #7

Thanks Lesser Evil -    The sinister magician in the first image was the driving force behind the player characters teaming up - he had made each of them an offer they could not refuse and was using them as his minions.   Once they found a way to break his hold on them..., well they were very pleased with the outcome but the sorcerer's several and seperated body parts were less so.

The second image features the foul god Ogenfijf from my adventure "Five Lights" (which I wrote up and is free for the taking HERE)

The third is just a simple encounter with some undead minions of the enemy of the sorcerer mentioned above.

The fourth is a creature masquerading as a god in a half buried pyramid in the deserts north of Arakhem (a nation in my campaign).  The treasure it guards is almost as dangerous as the guardian.

But as with any created thing, once it leaves my pen, pencil or computer their meanings are up to the viewer, so feel free to interpret them any way that pleases.

Last edited by Finn (10/09/2016 2:04 am)

Board footera