The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2016 9:15 am  #11

Re: BoL Mythic Kickstarter Update #50

Bumping another of my threads - Update 33 of the BoL Mythic Kickstarter mentioned NPC Career Cards and Hero Points Cards. Update 34 stated that these had been added to the backerkit as add-on options. On a personal note I did choose to pay for these options but I'm not too worried about the money at this stage.

What I would like to know is whether these are still going to happen or whether they've been cancelled? - if they've been cancelled then I understand; still think they would be a nice addition.

It would be nice to get a response to some of these questions. They're not big issues in themselves but not getting a response of any kind gets pretty frustrating.

Last edited by The GIT! (8/23/2016 9:16 am)

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/24/2016 8:29 am  #12

More than likely it was put on hold like Everywhen was due to health issues. The publisher had posted that on the Everywhen page back in March. If it affected Everywhen, it has affected BoL in general.

8/24/2016 11:25 am  #13

urbwar wrote:

More than likely it was put on hold like Everywhen was due to health issues. The publisher had posted that on the Everywhen page back in March. If it affected Everywhen, it has affected BoL in general.

Possibly. Having said that there have been ten updates on the kickstarter since then and the products have continued to be produced (adventures, creature cards, reference cards, map etc). The reason I am asking about the NPC Career Cards and Hero Points Cards is because, AFAIK, nothing has been mentioned about them since they were added to the backerkit as add ons.

I understand if Phil is still dealing with his recovery and I understand if it's been decided to not produce these items after all - I'd just like to know either way is all.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera