The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2016 11:34 am  #1

BoL Mythic Lemuria Map

I know a nice map was commissioned for BoL Mythic and I got mine just fine. The question I have is whether there is a version of the map that shows the roads connecting cities? In the gazetteer in the rulebook there are hints of this in some of the background art and I was hoping a full copy of the map with roads could be made available.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/17/2016 10:27 pm  #2

Re: BoL Mythic Lemuria Map

I think they should go along coasts and rivers. Lemuria is IMO such a barbaric place that connections among subjects aren't well prepared.

Bow to Satan!!!

8/18/2016 8:19 am  #3

Yeah, I don't really disagree with any of that; makes sense. The thing is, there seems to be an official map somewhere that already has roads added on to it - we just don't seem to have seen it in it's entirety.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/23/2016 8:46 am  #4

No answer to this question? Even if it's just a flat no?

Board footera