The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2016 9:01 am  #1

BoL T-Shirt & Merchandise

At one point a BoL t-shirt was available (I believe on Cafe Press). I can't seem to find the t-shirt anymore and was wondering if it will be available again? If it is still available could someone post the link? Also, what about coffee mugs etc?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

7/24/2016 1:11 pm  #2

Re: BoL T-Shirt & Merchandise

Zazzle has a t-shirt for the old BoL design

Last edited by Simon W (7/24/2016 1:13 pm)

7/24/2016 2:37 pm  #3

Yeah, I saw that. There was a design produced when the Mythic Edition came out (I believe Filigree Forge made it available). Any chance of that design becoming available again?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/23/2016 8:47 am  #4

Feels like I am having to bump my own threads
Will BoL t-shirts become available again? If not, is it OK to just design one for me and my game group?

Last edited by The GIT! (8/23/2016 12:26 pm)

8/23/2016 11:02 am  #5

...and for me.
I'd like to own such a shirt.

Bow to Satan!!!

3/26/2024 7:15 am  #6

You can still get a t-shirt with the best Barbarians of Lemuria cover by the one & inimitable John "Le Grümph" Grümph here on Zazzle

Else, here is the axe t-shirt from BoL:ME.

Peter Frain's version of the gorilla, cthuloid tentacled demon & damsel in distress can be found here also.

Last edited by Lankohring (3/26/2024 7:21 am)

3/26/2024 6:54 pm  #7

Yeah, I've seen those t-shirts and they're pretty good. What I would really like to see is a shirt using the runes in the BoL Mythic rulebook above and below the BoL logo. The links below show images of what I am talking about.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/emryuyhb8l47aulzzh9p7/BoL-Mythic-T-Shirt.jpg?rlkey=i40bdd21slf7z2952npc4hpce&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0j25t2u30vydngjg62rt2/BoL.png?rlkey=rfl27edmsqb10rwyazb9zug9e&dl=0

Last edited by The GIT! (3/26/2024 6:55 pm)

3/28/2024 2:55 pm  #8

The GIT! wrote:

Yeah, I've seen those t-shirts and they're pretty good. What I would really like to see is a shirt using the runes in the BoL Mythic rulebook above and below the BoL logo. The links below show images of what I am talking about.

Hey, I remember them, too! Thank you for the reminder. Now, where do they have disappeared, I wonder?

Making some for you & your group is of course OK as it is not commercial, so go ahead!?!

Board footera