The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2016 10:04 pm  #11

Re: The BoL Hack

Claybor wrote:

This looks very interesting, but I just can't ever get on board with anything that uses armor class. I will likely still grab it because I am a collector, and most everything I have seen from Simon adds something to my gaming even if it's just ideas and not the game itself.

Last edited by Simon W (6/20/2016 10:10 pm)

6/21/2016 1:32 pm  #12

I don't know what happened to that post, but basically I said that there were several choices I was torn over and armour class was probably the biggest. But in the end, I thought it was iconic for D&D and therefore had to stay. you can always call it defence.

6/21/2016 1:33 pm  #13

Anyone good at making character sheets want to make one for The BoL Hack?

6/26/2016 1:27 pm  #14

Following a review where the reviewer said there weren't enough monsters, I've uploaded a new pdf with a few more pages on monsters. I listen to my purchasers!

6/28/2016 3:40 am  #15

The BoL Hack on LULU

8/01/2016 8:01 am  #16

Nice book. The BoL and OSR hack seems to go well together. One question - is there a reason why the Group Ritual option was left out of the spell casting requirements?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/01/2016 10:22 pm  #17

I don't know...I'll update the file!

8/02/2016 5:59 pm  #18

Cool - thx 

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera