The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2015 6:44 pm  #1

BoL Mythic Kickstarter Update #50

I'm not sure if I should post this here or not, but in the latest BoL Mythic kickstarter update the link for the Player Reference Cards actually points to the Creature Cards (I have posted this on the kickstarter update as well).

BTW - the Creature Cards look awesome!

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/25/2015 8:18 am  #2

Re: BoL Mythic Kickstarter Update #50

Not so good that the Kickstarter-exclusive hard back version of the rules I put my money into seems to disappear...

Last edited by badmojo (8/26/2015 6:28 am)

Too much, too young...

8/25/2015 10:24 pm  #3

badmojo wrote:

Not so good that the Kickstarter-exclusive hard back version of the rules I put in my money seems to disappear...

Yeah, it's really unfortunate about that. Filigree Forge had problems with the printer and wasn't able to find a suitable alternative. This is mentioned on the KS page updates and several options are given, so you might want to go there and let Filigree Forge know what you'd like to do.

3/20/2016 7:56 am  #4

GM's screen - will it be in a physical form? What's up with Filigree? Is he really sick? What's up with the rest from kickstarter?

Bow to Satan!!!

3/20/2016 9:08 am  #5

Mruf wrote:

GM's screen - will it be in a physical form? What's up with Filigree? Is he really sick? What's up with the rest from kickstarter?

The GM screen is already available in PDF format. The codes for the creature deck and player reference cards have been sent out. For some reason the map still hasn't been shipped and we're still waiting for a bunch of adventures (Ghosts in the Moon Tower, The Unholy Greyl, Crimson Shoals, Ghosts of Ygddar, The Vault of Yigthrahotep). Considering the kickstarter closed in August 2014 it does seem to be taking a while to get this project finished.

Last edited by The GIT! (3/20/2016 9:19 am)

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

3/21/2016 1:29 am  #6

The GM screen is already available in PDF format.

I know that, but I'd like to own it in a physical copy, to hide adventure from my players ;) We're only human - peeking isn't always a fraud

Bow to Satan!!!

3/21/2016 12:48 pm  #7

Mruf wrote:

The GM screen is already available in PDF format.

I know that, but I'd like to own it in a physical copy, to hide adventure from my players ;) We're only human - peeking isn't always a fraud

I think the intention is to print the PDF and insert the sheets in a customizable screen like this...https://www.peginc.com/store/savage-worlds-customizable-gm-screen/...that would allow you to hide the adventures from your players

3/21/2016 10:50 pm  #8

Thx, I didn't know about such a customizable screen. It solves the problem.

Last edited by Mruf (3/21/2016 10:50 pm)

Bow to Satan!!!

3/22/2016 8:37 am  #9

Mruf wrote:

Thx, I didn't know about such a customizable screen. It solves the problem.

I have a couple of these and use them all the time - just change the inserts for the game you're running. Another option is provided by Hammerdog Games...http://hammerdog.com/twgs/...another great product.

8/01/2016 8:30 am  #10

So, what ever happened to the Hero Point cards and NPC cards? Seems that some parts of this kickstarter are still waiting for completion.

Board footera