The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2015 3:48 pm  #1

nothing in particular

Is it just me or has traffic here slowed down considerably since Mythic was released?

Last edited by Claybor (5/27/2015 3:48 pm)

5/27/2015 5:00 pm  #2

Re: nothing in particular

I've just been busy writing sagas for my upcoming campaign. Will probably post the results after playing the first session.

He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man's soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?

5/27/2015 8:02 pm  #3

I've had my hands full with a 9-month-old boy, not much time for game stuff.  Hoping to carve out some time soon to work on Carpathia some more...

5/27/2015 10:10 pm  #4

Claybor wrote:

Is it just me or has traffic here slowed down considerably since Mythic was released?

Yes, I was wondering about that. Come on folks - tell us all about your heroic Sagas with Mythic Edition!

5/28/2015 5:43 am  #5

I'm presently running two campaigns - one using the Ubiquity rules for my All For One game, and the other using Savage Worlds for my Agents of Oblivion game. I love the Mythic book and will definitely be looking to run a game set in the Hyborian Age, but it may be a few months before I do.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera