The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2015 12:38 pm  #11

Re: Hyborian BoL [Calling First Age]

Well, I believe the font used is DK Northumbrian, so I could probably alter Brawl to Initiative using Adobe Acrobat. The document title is an image as opposed to text - it uses Crom font and I could probably jury-rig a replacement image for the title with the correct spelling.

Obviously, it would be better if the original author made the changes as they will have the original template they worked with. I'll see what I can come up with this evening and I hope I don't upset the originator 

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

3/03/2015 12:46 pm  #12

:D
Hope he won't torment you

Bow to Satan!!!

5/17/2015 8:25 am  #13

A quick update to say that I have refreshed the Boons and Flaws slightly to reflect Mythic Edition, but actually didn't find I had a lot to do. They all work rather well.

I'd like to get a game of BoL Hyboria going on Hangouts (I'm UK based). Details here. If trade is slow over on the Tavern I'll post on G+ and see if I can get it out of the torporic fleshpits and into visceral play. 

5/18/2015 8:21 pm  #14

First Age wrote:

A quick update to say that I have refreshed the Boons and Flaws slightly to reflect Mythic Edition, but actually didn't find I had a lot to do. They all work rather well.

Any chance you might be prepared to share with the rest of us? I'm kind of intrigued to see what changes you made.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

5/22/2015 12:13 am  #15

The GIT! wrote:

First Age wrote:

Any chance you might be prepared to share with the rest of us? I'm kind of intrigued to see what changes you made.

They are very minor and not convinced they are any better, but I will tidy them up and google doc them.

5/22/2015 9:55 am  #16

First Age wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

First Age wrote:

They are very minor and not convinced they are any better, but I will tidy them up and google doc them.

Excellent.

5/23/2015 10:12 am  #17

Boons and Flaws here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZDL5kK1F4GLrs6KnTNINVwg3H_wpdzBtknGypsLJt4g/edit?usp=sharing

Still hoping to run this, should be fun.

2/02/2016 7:10 am  #18

Could you give us the list of boons and flaws prepared for Hyboria?

Bow to Satan!!!

Board footera