The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2015 9:43 am  #51

Re: Frazetta's Death Dealer

I had intended to say what a great job ages ago and completely forgot. You really have done a terrific job on this and I am hoping to use it in the near future for my game group. I noticed the map in the pdf is an updated version of the one you posted earlier in this forum. Nice work all round.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

4/12/2015 11:57 am  #52

I went to a game store to pick up Conan's "Faith and Fervor" and saw this and picked it up as well. You should be warned that the Death Dealer does not appear in the adventure and PCs can't play the Death Dealer. His stats are in the back though.

4/13/2015 10:56 am  #53

The GIT! wrote:

I had intended to say what a great job ages ago and completely forgot. You really have done a terrific job on this and I am hoping to use it in the near future for my game group. I noticed the map in the pdf is an updated version of the one you posted earlier in this forum. Nice work all round.

I working on a new map, one that looks a little better so it is not as confusing, also going to update a few things, but I'll post any updates.

4/13/2015 11:37 am  #54

Cernunnos wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

I working on a new map, one that looks a little better so it is not as confusing, also going to update a few things, but I'll post any updates.

That's great news!

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

4/14/2015 6:29 am  #55

I just want to chime in with the choir that a (the) Frazettaverse is a perfect setting for BoL.  When I run BoL my most useful reference/insperational book is a big book of Frazetta's art.  I read the first 3 of Silke's death dealer books.  I wouldn't say they're the definitive Frazetta, but they are a good interpretation (and a better read than Lin Carter in IMHO). Either way Frazetta and BoL fit like a glove.  Man,this would make a killer licensed setting for BoL - I can dream.

4/15/2015 3:45 am  #56

madprofessor wrote:

I just want to chime in with the choir that a (the) Frazettaverse is a perfect setting for BoL..

No doubt!

Board footera