The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2015 2:20 pm  #31

Re: Mythic is looking great!

Just purchased and downloaded. So many great things! The amalgamation of warfare, expanded traits, the many elegant rules tweaks and expanded bestiary, gazetteer, not to mention great art...brilliant! Now, to get a game going...

2/17/2015 3:13 pm  #32

Mruf wrote:

When shall we see creature cards, additional adventures and the rest of the impatiently expected addenda?

Shall we stop concentrating on the physical books to start working on the above...? ;)

2/17/2015 3:15 pm  #33

devilmonkey wrote:

...I think I turned out some of my best work yet...

Yes indeed, thank you!

As did all the artist imo...

Last edited by Venomous Filigree (2/17/2015 3:16 pm)

2/17/2015 3:20 pm  #34

Venomous Filigree wrote:

Mruf wrote:

When shall we see creature cards, additional adventures and the rest of the impatiently expected addenda?

Shall we stop concentrating on the physical books to start working on the above...? ;)

No! First print versions and then the add-on's!

2/17/2015 3:26 pm  #35

Beastmaster wrote:

PURCHASED!VERY NICE!!!? Though: There is a statement about how we'd receive a discount code on the dead-tree version..."If you buy the electronic version now, you will receive a discount code for a future pdf/book bundle of your choice."I never got this code with my download.Also, I've never bought a physical book from RPGNow's POD service,will it have my name and order number at the bottom of every freakin' page like the PDF does???Watermarks are stupid and ruin the look of the PDFs as is, which is why I ALMOST DIDN'T fork out close to $20 for this otherwise beautiful looking e-Book.If it would've been available at e23, pigames.net or ANYWHERE ELSE that don't diminish quality products by stamping a name and order number at the bottom of every page, I would've bought it there instead...But it was (unfortunately) only available there.

The watermark is there to try and prevent piracy, does it work, debatable. Will it be on the physical books, no, because they're generally not pirated...

I can't comment on e23 and pigames, however RPGNow provide a good service for Kickstarters to get the product out easily in both electronic and physical format at minimal effort and cost to small press publishers like Filigree Forge.

The formats and prices for the PoDs are still not cast in stone as we need to get the proofs accepted before we do this. Rest assured that we are working as quick as part time publishers can, to get this done. Once this is done all early purchasers of the pdf will be contacted with the options available to them for their PoD product.

Last edited by Venomous Filigree (2/17/2015 3:27 pm)

2/17/2015 3:27 pm  #36

roryb wrote:

Just purchased and downloaded. So many great things! The amalgamation of warfare, expanded traits, the many elegant rules tweaks and expanded bestiary, gazetteer, not to mention great art...brilliant! Now, to get a game going...

Thanks for the great feedback

2/17/2015 7:34 pm  #37

Late to the party as usual but I'd just like to add my congratulations on a great product!

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

2/17/2015 11:10 pm  #38

PDF is great, I didn't expect such a good work, really. That's the reason why I'm so impatient regarding to physicall copies and add-on's.

Bow to Satan!!!

Board footera