The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2015 6:25 am  #21

Re: Mythic is looking great!

It's coming soon....

2/15/2015 9:17 am  #22

Nice one brother!

Bow to Satan!!!

2/16/2015 7:52 am  #23

Downloaded the pdf last night. And while I have not thad thre time to give it an extensive read through, I have to say that it looks wonderful! The art, especially for the creatures, is beautiful. When I get home from work I'll be starting the read through.
I do have a couple of questions though.
1, How long, if only a rough guess, before we have the print version?
2, Why wasn't a full map of Lemuria included in the book?

2/16/2015 8:28 am  #24

So I recognize the work from Peter Frain form other works, in particular Heroes of Hellas (and as far as I'm concerned he is the definitive artist when it comes to capturing BoL and the Swords & Sorcery feel).
I also love the work from John Blaszczyk, whose work on the bestiary section is simply superb.

Am I correct in assuming that Jenna Fowler did the art for the character careers and Glynn Seal did the map?

Last edited by nerosfiddle (2/16/2015 8:29 am)

2/16/2015 8:40 am  #25

I'm not going to commit to any time frame for the physical books. The pdf needs to be manipulated to make it compatable for PoD, then a proof needs to be ordered and received. If all is good with the proof then it can go for general release, if not it goes around the loop again.

I will be sure to let everyone know when we are at the stages above.

The map is an A3 map, due to page count constarints it couldn't be fitted to a full page and it was felt that the difference between as it is and a full page would be marginal compared to full A3. A seperate A3 mail will be included in the pdf listing on RPGNow, which you'll be notified of when it's there.

Jenna did all the career art and some of the scenes and fillers. Glynn did all the internal cartography and a couple of scenes.

Last edited by Venomous Filigree (2/16/2015 8:41 am)

2/17/2015 7:02 am  #26

Those of us who've bought Mythic already will get a copy of the A3 map when it's listed then?

2/17/2015 9:26 am  #27

Yes, you'll be notified via RPGNow.

2/17/2015 10:09 am  #28

When shall we see creature cards, additional adventures and the rest of the impatiently expected addenda?

Bow to Satan!!!

2/17/2015 12:16 pm  #29

nerosfiddle wrote:

So I recognize the work from Peter Frain form other works, in particular Heroes of Hellas (and as far as I'm concerned he is the definitive artist when it comes to capturing BoL and the Swords & Sorcery feel).
I also love the work from John Blaszczyk, whose work on the bestiary section is simply superb.

Am I correct in assuming that Jenna Fowler did the art for the character careers and Glynn Seal did the map?

Wow, thanks man! I really enjoyed this project and I think I turned out some of my best work yet, so it's really nice to hear that someone else likes it!
John did some great work in the bestiary. It was a real honour to have been involved on this book with everyone. And (I know I'm preaching to the converted on here, but) the game is just amazing!

concept design, illustration and sequentials

www.77studios.blogspot.com

2/17/2015 12:51 pm  #30

PURCHASED!
VERY NICE!!!
? Though: There is a statement about how we'd receive a discount code on the dead-tree version...
"If you buy the electronic version now, you will receive a discount code for a future pdf/book bundle of your choice."
I never got this code with my download.
Also, I've never bought a physical book from RPGNow's POD service,
will it have my name and order number at the bottom of every freakin' page like the PDF does???
Watermarks are stupid and ruin the look of the PDFs as is, which is why I ALMOST DIDN'T fork out close to $20 for this otherwise beautiful looking e-Book.
If it would've been available at e23, pigames.net or ANYWHERE ELSE that don't diminish quality products by stamping a name and order number at the bottom of every page, I would've bought it there instead...
But it was (unfortunately) only available there.

Board footera