The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2015 1:51 pm  #11

Re: Crimson Blades Box Set

Beastmaster wrote:

As urbwar and I both stated, we don't have room for them - that's why "GIT".

Awesome! Only a truly hardcore fan can say that and I fully sympathise. I have a chest hidden under a pile of junk in a storage room full of game books. On top of that I have shelves and shelves of RPG books and a room dedicated to boardgames. Thanks for answering Beastmaster and please understand that I really do appreciate your reasons; I was just curious is all. That said, I do think the box will be quite small so, maybe, you might just be able to squeeze it on a shelf somewhere?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

2/12/2015 2:32 pm  #12

Re: Crimson Blades Box Set

Yeah, it's come down to doing whatever is necessary in my humbled state .
I just want to be able to pick up a core RB/Box Set of Crimson Blades & play
Red Sonja, Solomon Kane, Conan, Elric of Melnibone', Kull, or even
Dar the Beastmaster, Deathstalker, or The Sword and the Sorcerer if the mood strikes .
Now, up to the Crimson Lords supplement we certainly got Conan, Elric, Kull, Deathstalker & TSatS all covered.
The Beastmaster I suppose could be considered covered if using the options provided under the Barbarian umbrella,
although having their own class with different progression, HD & bonuses, options, etc would make them more unique.

And, according to Simon, I guess he has Solomon Kane all squared away now with the "Redeemer" class (this must be new to this version of CB, because I've never seen it)?

Well, that leaves just a Fighter-type class that would provide options with HD progression similar to Barbarians (Sonja and Conan were pretty evenly matched), less strength, wear only chainmail bikini or leather armour, have almost paladin-like virtues (chastity unless bested in combat, compelled to free all slaves, avenge the wronged, etc.)...

Well, those are the only thoughts I have on that She-Devil class at the mo, but I KNOW Simon can do so much better than any noob like me (to this game) can provide.
Thanks all,
much love.

Last edited by Beastmaster (2/12/2015 3:01 pm)

Board footera