The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2014 2:25 pm  #1

66Mr Zarono's Weird Art

Want to let others know about Mr. Zarono's excellent fantasy art. Most of his art, imo, would make excellent pages for spell books and abomible history.

http://mrzarono.deviantart.com/

2/21/2014 2:43 pm  #2

Re: 66Mr Zarono's Weird Art

Kathulos wrote:

Want to let others know about Mr. Zarono's excellent fantasy art. Most of his art, imo, would make excellent pages for spell books and abomible history.

http://mrzarono.deviantart.com/

Like it!

2/21/2014 10:52 pm  #3

Whoa! That is a sufficiently weird swords and sorcery style, for sure. Definitely would fit!

That said, I couldn't see the entire book in that style. Admittedly I am partial to Le Grumph's art in the Legendary Edition.

Art By Blob                                                  Legend4ry Gaming

2/22/2014 12:16 pm  #4

sorcerer blob wrote:

Whoa! That is a sufficiently weird swords and sorcery style, for sure. Definitely would fit!

That said, I couldn't see the entire book in that style. Admittedly I am partial to Le Grumph's art in the Legendary Edition.

I agree that the art might not be the style you would want to see through the entire book. But I can see using a couple of select works in the chapters on magic, religion, and setting history.
And I intend to use some of his work as a handout for when their is the discovery of scrolls or pages from ancient books.

4/12/2014 3:17 pm  #5

sorcerer blob wrote:

I think Le Grumph's stuff was aexcellent and really captured the feel.  That being said, some variety, especially stuff like this, might give more depth to the world.

Board footera