The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2014 11:27 am  #11

Re: Barbarians of Lemuria New Website

Baragon wrote:

I've loved BOL since the "Thongor" version and would like to run a pbem BOL game. I was considering using those rules and just having prospective players go to 1km1kt to download the pdf and let them roll up heroes without me having to wear myself out having to explain things, but the I checked out your website and saw that the BOL (Jerry D. Grayson cover) was available as a pdf and was wondering if it would be alright to direct them to your BOL website to download THAT pdf, as A) it is a better written game, cutting the time I have to spend writing house rules, and B) the Lemuria described in that volume is more open ended so we don't have to scramble for used book stores and comic shops for sources that are probably not there in the first place? The website( totally devoted to pbem gaming) I'm running this on  doesn't have very many players familiar with the sword & sorcery genre (D & D type fantasy-yes, S & S no) and I would like for them to have access to the best role-playing game in this genre. Thanx!

Of course you can. As long as you apologise on my behalf for the illustrations.

Board footera