The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2014 7:40 pm  #1

Demon Summoning?

Will there be Demon Summoning Rules in Mythic?

10/23/2014 9:43 am  #2

Re: Demon Summoning?

Well, not to steal Simon's thunder but Demon Summoning is included in the magic system. Each magnitude of spell allows you to summon either a Minor, Lesser or Greater Demon. Demons are actually detailed in depth in the Lemurian Bestiary. With the magic system being so flexible and the use of Casting Requirements, I don't think it is necessary to have specific Demon Summoning rules as the magic system can handle it just fine as written.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

10/23/2014 5:18 pm  #3

The GIT! wrote:

Well, not to steal Simon's thunder but Demon Summoning is included in the magic system. Each magnitude of spell allows you to summon either a Minor, Lesser or Greater Demon. Demons are actually detailed in depth in the Lemurian Bestiary. With the magic system being so flexible and the use of Casting Requirements, I don't think it is necessary to have specific Demon Summoning rules as the magic system can handle it just fine as written.

Thanks for your response. Perhaps my question should have been stated as, " any ideas on how  to  port the demons from CB to BoL". I don't recall there being a any stats for demons in BoL Legendary. If Mythic has them then all is solved.

10/25/2014 2:06 am  #4

hoplitenomad wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

Thanks for your response. Perhaps my question should have been stated as, " any ideas on how  to  port the demons from CB to BoL". I don't recall there being a any stats for demons in BoL Legendary. If Mythic has them then all is solved.

Mythic does have demons and rules for creating them.

10/25/2014 7:34 am  #5

That is great!

Board footera