The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2014 1:31 pm  #1

BoL at GenCon

Hey Lemurians,

Anyone going to Gen Con this year?

Art By Blob                                                  Legend4ry Gaming

8/01/2014 2:43 pm  #2

Re: BoL at GenCon

Gonna be there with a busload of people.  Literally.  The Buffalo Gamers Society rented an entire bus and we've filled it with gamers going to Gen Con.  A bunch of us are also running a few D&D NExt Games for Baldman/ WOTC (WOTC is giving swag and free passes to judges.   Fre lodging for those running 8 or more sessions, but I decided to keep it light and get my own room....thank you Choice Rewards Points...) but I plan on picking up other games as well.  Didn't see any BoL games listed though.

8/03/2014 9:30 pm  #3

Yeah, I didn't see any BoL (or BoL family) games either. I was just curious if any fellow Lemurians were going to be there. 

I didn't realize that the 5e D&D games facillitated by Baldman/WotC this year were not generic ticket events and didn't register for any. Which is a bummer!

8/04/2014 5:25 pm  #4

You should still check.  We're adding more tables from what I understand.  (I'm running 4 games myself.  Some of the others on the bus are running 8 or more)

8/04/2014 5:54 pm  #5

Thanks for the tip! I will have to check it out!

8/12/2014 2:12 pm  #6

I will actualy attend one of the Four Most Expensive Days of Gaming. I may bring my copy of BoL as a sign to others of how awsome we are.

Last edited by Feldrik (8/12/2014 2:13 pm)

Board footera