The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2014 1:02 pm  #41

Re: Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Heya all! I'm a big fan of BoL and very interested to see what's going on here! Greetings from France!

6/18/2014 11:44 am  #42

Hi, I've played a few BBG rpgs over the years, currently playing Crimson Blades and working on a little supplement.

6/18/2014 12:09 pm  #43

geordie racer wrote:

Hi, I've played a few BBG rpgs over the years, currently playing Crimson Blades and working on a little supplement.

Cool, I look forward to seeing it

6/23/2014 9:08 am  #44

Greetings from Poland! I'm actually a Mruf's friend. Very eager to put some money into the upcoming Kickstarter and see the ME already in print!

A Disciple from a Savage World.

6/23/2014 9:20 am  #45

So we're waiting for the third bud! Kevin? Where are ya, fellow?

Bow to Satan!!!

7/06/2014 3:46 am  #46

Hello one and all! I've been using this system for about 3 years now and my players all agree that it most resembles what they think 'Pulp Fantasy' should be like. We actually use miniatures and these small 'map cards' that WotC has produced for D&D. Many, many happy moments of players moving thier metal 'avatars' around, causing mayhem and chaos. Mainly because they didn't have to paint them.

I hope to post some of my own adversaries that have haunted ( and STILL haunt ) and hunted my players. 

7/06/2014 10:35 pm  #47

I'm new here. Long time gamer, first lime loinsloth wearer. I've been pointed towards BoL in my search for a more managable (rules, plot, and group management-wise) game for my group. From the reviews I've read and watched, I've found a really charming and deep game that is a lot more than just a rules-light action fest.

Still lacking the book and this more info on Lemuria as a setting (since Mythic is launching shortly), I'm pawing over possible setting options in the event that Lemuria turns out to be a little too gonzo.

7/07/2014 8:55 am  #48

Hey ScooterinAB. not to worry, BoL is completely in the Conan, Krull, Fafred and the Grey Mouser vein. Magic takes a back seat in these rules and the swords/axes/spears rule. I don't know about waiting for the Mythic edtion, but then I don't know if the earlier edtions are available. Regardless, you and your group will have a good time.

7/07/2014 8:59 am  #49

Hello from Duluth, Minnesota, USA. I'm always on the lookout for the magical balance of rules light and depth.  I've become intrigued with BoL and Dicey Tales.

7/08/2014 11:27 am  #50

dilgar01 wrote:

Hello one and all! I've been using this system for about 3 years now and my players all agree that it most resembles what they think 'Pulp Fantasy' should be like. We actually use miniatures and these small 'map cards' that WotC has produced for D&D. Many, many happy moments of players moving thier metal 'avatars' around, causing mayhem and chaos. Mainly because they didn't have to paint them.

I hope to post some of my own adversaries that have haunted ( and STILL haunt ) and hunted my players. 

I like rules lite, but I also love minis.  What sort of rules do you use for mini movement in BoL?

Board footera