The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2014 12:54 pm  #31

Re: Announcement!

...the first stretch goals...

The first 4 stretch goals will lead to a full colour book with new map. After that, stretch goals will be in the hands of the backers...

6/30/2014 1:54 pm  #32

This is excllent news!!!
Cannot wait to give you my money!

6/30/2014 10:15 pm  #33

Cannot wait to give you my money!

AGREE!

goals...

That "s" makes the difference

The most important is Hardcover, for it could stretch the live of the book for millenia
Is it one of goals?

Last edited by Mruf (7/01/2014 3:10 am)

Bow to Satan!!!

7/01/2014 3:14 am  #34

Venomous Filigree wrote:

After that, stretch goals will be in the hands of the backers...

I also think a hardcover option/upgrade would be a cool stretch goal,

and as I wrote somewhere else here, those other genre mini-settings/hacks of BoL core mechanics to be added... Not essentially in the very rulebook but maybe in some kind of booklet or sth? 

Last edited by KFC (7/01/2014 3:15 am)

A Disciple from a Savage World.

7/01/2014 5:48 am  #35

The physical book pledge is for a book at cost price from RPGNow. This means that for a small pledge (lets say £10) on the Kickstarter you can choose the book of your choice and only pay the cost price (about £5 for a B&W softcover) at RPGNow. Postage and packaging will be paid to RPGNow. The total price for the book being £15*.

This method is being used for two main reasons.

1. For a one off pledge level, you can have the book of your choice, B&W softcover at one end of the spectrum, premium colour  (subject to stretch goaks) hardcover at the other.

2. The Kickstarter doesn't have to factor in postage, which has been a killer to many Kickstarters.

*Example prices only.

7/01/2014 6:34 am  #36

Amazing. Looking forward to the kickstarter!

Last edited by Xavi (7/01/2014 6:34 am)

7/01/2014 7:23 am  #37

7/01/2014 7:38 am  #38

Venomous Filigree wrote:

The physical book pledge is for a book at cost price from RPGNow. This means that for a small pledge (lets say £10) on the Kickstarter you can choose the book of your choice and only pay the cost price (about £5 for a B&W softcover) at RPGNow. Postage and packaging will be paid to RPGNow. The total price for the book being £15*.

This method is being used for two main reasons.

1. For a one off pledge level, you can have the book of your choice, B&W softcover at one end of the spectrum, premium colour (subject to stretch goaks) hardcover at the other.

2. The Kickstarter doesn't have to factor in postage, which has been a killer to many Kickstarters.

*Example prices only.

That's totally ok for me, if there will be all the options enabled and we don't have to reach any goals to get the HC print on the DriveThru. Only questing (pledging) for the higher quality of the book interior.

And what about those hacks or other addons to the game? Do you consider it possible, or maybe it's just too much work for you for a single kickstarter project?

Last edited by KFC (7/01/2014 7:39 am)

A Disciple from a Savage World.

7/01/2014 8:13 am  #39

Cool! Can't wait to see the book. Glad you are unleashing the 'Devilmonkey' on this project!
His savage yet refined temperment make for a rare artist with unique talent.

7/01/2014 2:53 pm  #40

KFC wrote:

And what about those hacks or other addons to the game? Do you consider it possible, or maybe it's just too much work for you for a single kickstarter project?

For BoL Everywhere, we'll have to see how vocal the community is....

Board footera