The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2014 10:13 am  #1

The Giant Stone Swords of Agmundr

I don't know the origin of this photo but I think it is very cool and very inspirational.  I ran across it on the Spes Magna Games blog.  The author, Mark Chance,  also wrote a cool little back story for the image including brief in game effects for BoL and a couple of other systems.

Where's my axe?

6/25/2014 8:21 am  #2

Re: The Giant Stone Swords of Agmundr

Makes me think of long forgotten gods that forgot their swords in the chaos of battle. . .

6/25/2014 5:18 pm  #3

umungus wrote:

Makes me think of long forgotten gods that forgot their swords in the chaos of battle. . .

Yeah, and the problem is they are eventually going to come back for them.  Better not get in their way.

Where's my axe?

6/26/2014 7:13 am  #4

Humans cant let the gods remove the swords. The swords are lodged in a colossal dragon (or some other monster)  that is kept paralyzed. If the swords are removed the dragon will unleash destruction on all of mankind.

7/01/2014 12:13 pm  #5

Such a choice for the poor people.  Fight the gods?  Fight the dragon?  Somehow trick the gods into fighting the dragon?  I imagine the gods planted the dragon there in the first place.  What threat would lead them to free the dragon as the lesser of two evils?

They need a champion!  Perhaps that rough-hewn barbarian fellow can help.

Where's my axe?

Board footera