Offline

I did it again
Been away for far too long and decided it was high time to visit the forums again.
Offline

Many thanks. I do love these forums so I don't know why I've been away for so long. I guess real life can get in the way. I've been perusing some of the threads and I'm glad to see there is still chitchat going on regularly here.
Offline
The GIT! wrote:
I did it again
Been away for far too long and decided it was high time to visit the forums again.
Good to see you again!
Offline
The GIT! wrote:
Many thanks. I do love these forums so I don't know why I've been away for so long. I guess real life can get in the way. I've been perusing some of the threads and I'm glad to see there is still chitchat going on regularly here.
It's slow, but there are few devoted Knothakonton chroniclers left, lest the old ones rise up again and wipe everything we have worked for away.
Offline

roryb wrote:
lest the old ones rise up again and wipe everything we have worked for away.
Not a chance - we'll hold them at bay with the Kalukans.