The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2014 4:16 pm  #1

Lost World of Hador playtest

We finished up a 4 session playtest of Hador for Dicey Tales.   Everyone seemed generally pleased with the setting. The game started with a group from 1936 being sent on an expedition to recover a meteor. Their plane runs into trouble off of the coast of Florida past the Bahamas. Next stop Hador.  There were several tweaks that need to be made to the adventure and I need to add an express gun to the Dicey Tales firearms list.  I'll be cleaning up the manuscript and sending it off with the players for further review, editing and a live playtest.

2/18/2014 5:40 am  #2

Re: Lost World of Hador playtest

"...and I need to add an express gun to the Dicey Tales firearms list."

Every game needs a .600 Express double rifle. Also, I know one of my players would try to talk me around to letting him have a black market anti-tank rifle - but he is a nutcase!

My real name is Steve Hall

2/19/2014 11:15 pm  #3

Re: Lost World of Hador playtest

theevildm wrote:

We finished up a 4 session playtest of Hador for Dicey Tales.   Everyone seemed generally pleased with the setting. The game started with a group from 1936 being sent on an expedition to recover a meteor. Their plane runs into trouble off of the coast of Florida past the Bahamas. Next stop Hador.  There were several tweaks that need to be made to the adventure and I need to add an express gun to the Dicey Tales firearms list.  I'll be cleaning up the manuscript and sending it off with the players for further review, editing and a live playtest.

Cool. Thanks for popping in Jeff. Now we need to know about Carpathia and Sulan!

Board footera