The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2014 1:53 pm  #101

Re: Announcement!

The next update will have information on poster maps and GM screens. Also the next bonus stretch goal at 300 backers will open up physical copies of the adventures. I'm also still working on a KS Exclusive hardback, trying to get the price more manageable.

What are peoples thoughts on a signed insert to put in the book, maybe adhesive backed or just a regular 'postcard'?

7/17/2014 10:13 am  #102

The amount of cash is slowly growing. Any bet (punt?)? I estimate finally at around 9000 pounds.

Last edited by Mruf (7/17/2014 10:32 am)

Bow to Satan!!!

7/21/2014 4:53 am  #103

I took a shot in the dark today.
I reached out to the guys from Beasts of War and suggested they take a look at BoL and the KS.
I'm hoping that they'll be intrigued enough to highlight it on their page or their "On the Table" segment.
Fingers crossed.

Last edited by nerosfiddle (7/21/2014 4:54 am)

7/21/2014 6:01 am  #104

Any shot of that collectioner's version? Photo? Broader description? We think about it but before i'll pay 75 pounds (60 plus 15 shipping to Poland) I'd like to see it, though.

Bow to Satan!!!

7/21/2014 11:15 am  #105

Oh well, I guess I won't be backing this as kickstarter will not accept my card and I only have the one. I know they do paypal but I can't see signing up for paypal for one use. I don't know why it won't accept it as I use it everywhere and have never had an issue. I guess I save my $17.

7/21/2014 11:53 am  #106

Claybor, i will be using Backerkit, which after the Kickstarter will revert to 'Preorders" which will allow you to take advantage of the Kickstarter pledges and add-ons, and it users a different merchant store. Failing that you can order from RPGNow when its finished.

Mruf, no photos unfortunately, I'm tryin to see what I can get hold of.

nerosfiddle, thanks for that!

7/21/2014 1:29 pm  #107

Claybor, i will be using Backerkit, which after the Kickstarter will revert to 'Preorders" which will allow you to take advantage of the Kickstarter pledges and add-ons, and it users a different merchant store. Failing that you can order from RPGNow when its finished.

I guess I will keep my eyes open for the backerkit thing, but to be honest I was looking forward to getting the advance look at the rules and getting involved now. When things that should work do not I tend to get a bit frustrated and move on, and I most likely will just do that here. Very disappointing as I just can't figure out why it wont work.

I am still trying to get something figured out though.

Hmm, this all goes through amazon and I use my card on amazon all the time with no problems at all. It makes no sense that it would be denied.

Last edited by Claybor (7/21/2014 1:43 pm)

7/21/2014 9:57 pm  #108

Claybor, not sure where you reside, however maybe you're using an overseas Amazon, which your CC company doesnt like?

Last edited by Venomous Filigree (7/21/2014 9:58 pm)

7/22/2014 7:36 am  #109

I am in VA. USA and it's a visa that has worked everywhere I have used it thus far. Who knows why it wont work. I am waiting on hearing back from the folks at kickstarter but I doubt there's anything that can be done. I am considering paypal, but I'd prefer to go the normal route.

7/22/2014 8:40 am  #110

Man, we're so damn close to the extra art stretch goal I can taste it!
We're less than £100 from it at the time of this writing.

Board footera