The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2014 5:06 pm  #41

Re: Frazetta's Death Dealer

Great work so far.  I am a big fan of the books and I think you really captured the feel of the writing with authenticity.

11/26/2014 4:42 am  #42

TickTockMan wrote:

Great work so far. I am a big fan of the books and I think you really captured the feel of the writing with authenticity.

Thank you, I'm trying to stay true to the books, but it is difficult in some respect because although the books are awesome, Silke is inconstant through the four books as far as location, names of tribes, etc. But I'm putting "frog dna into the strands" so to speak where I need to.

11/26/2014 9:40 am  #43

Thanks for clarifying about the map and please keep up the good work. I am planning to read the books very soon and I am looking forward to comparing them with your BoL stats and map. Great job!

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

11/26/2014 12:09 pm  #44

The GIT! wrote:

Thanks for clarifying about the map and please keep up the good work. I am planning to read the books very soon and I am looking forward to comparing them with your BoL stats and map. Great job!

Thank you, as soon as I can figure out how to get this converted to a pdf, I've got about a 24 page word document with setting background and what not that I will post for people to share.

11/26/2014 1:14 pm  #45

Cernunnos wrote:

Thank you, as soon as I can figure out how to get this converted to a pdf, I've got about a 24 page word document with setting background and what not that I will post for people to share.

Well, if the document is in MS Word you should just be able to do a Save As and chose to save it as a pdf. If you have any problems feel free to PM me and I should be able to help you.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

11/26/2014 1:34 pm  #46

The GIT! wrote:

Cernunnos wrote:

Well, if the document is in MS Word you should just be able to do a Save As and chose to save it as a pdf. If you have any problems feel free to PM me and I should be able to help you.

Will do.

11/26/2014 1:57 pm  #47

Cernunnos wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

There are plenty of free pdf converters online or for download too - Cute PDF is one

11/26/2014 5:13 pm  #48

Simon W wrote:

Cernunnos wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

There are plenty of free pdf converters online or for download too - Cute PDF is one

Thanks guys, got it figured out. Will get uploaded and post a link.

12/02/2014 3:04 pm  #49

Here you guys go, tell me what you think so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vaq9lc1p31lytvs/ddbolwip.pdf?dl=0

4/04/2015 11:12 pm  #50

I just downloaded the file and it is something to be proud of. Never managed to read the books, though did dabble in the comics. Certainly captures the theme and clarifies the setting really well.

Board footera