The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2014 8:35 am  #31

Re: Crimson Blades Sword & Sorcery RPG

No, it's not D20 - it's D6. No other dice types in sight.

Sorry, I'm blind...

The map - my first ever effort using ms.paint

Not bad with regard to paint
I'll give you simple cartograph made by my net-bud, Magnes. It's trivial but maps are quite good. When I will be home I leave here a link to BOX. It's free so I'll break no rulez ;)

Bow to Satan!!!

5/16/2014 1:17 pm  #32

Cool map Simon!
Hey, I like the idea of doing damage by successes over the opponents AC. I have found that when a player is adding up handfulls of dice it slows down the game. So, just finding the dice that are over a target number is way faster.

5/16/2014 9:17 pm  #33

Bow to Satan!!!

5/16/2014 10:44 pm  #34

That looks great - I just gotta get used to it being in Polish. Some icons are obvious but some of the drop downs less so. It'll take some experimenting!

5/16/2014 11:18 pm  #35

Be my guest
It's simple creator, polish isn't a barrier. One need only to experiment a little (exactly as you said).

make save every few minutes

Last edited by Mruf (5/16/2014 11:19 pm)

Bow to Satan!!!

5/17/2014 6:11 am  #36

DENDRELYSS
The Dendrelyssi have lived here for thousands of years and have all but lost their curiosity about the world. Very few Dendrelyssi even venture around the island, although they occasionally send their slaves on some errand or another. The hilly island, once widely cultivated, has now reverted to dense woodland. Over thousands of years, the Dendrelyssi have introduced new species for their benefit or pleasure; probably they have forced others into extinction. Wild animals known to live on the island include wolves, bears, boar and deer. There are undoubtedly abominations living in the wilder spots; monsters created by the Dendrelyssi wizards of old that have escaped and thrive in the mountain and forest regions. Most Dendrelyssi live in the once great city of Necrolorn and a few still live in Mnenthaynal.  The ruins of other Dendrelyssi villas and towns are scattered all over the island, some empty for thousands of years and some deserted only comparatively recently. Many sorcerous secrets are rumoured to lay hidden in these fallen monuments.
Necrolorn
Necrolorn is the dying capital of a dying race. Once there were hundreds of thousands living here; now there is a mere fraction of that number. Whilst the Dendrelyssi now number only in their several thousands, their slaves are far more numerous, outnumbering their otherworldly masters by around ten to one.

The architecture of Necrolorn is characterized by tall and slender many-colored towers topped with ancient banners declaring their nobility. The declining population has left many towers crumbling in neglect. At two hundred feet in height, the highest tower in the Royal Palace is Adeeshuduggaat, The Silver-Cloud Tower, The Tower of The Emperor, with a magically sealed door. Other towers of the Royal Palace are Suusaandar (The Princess’s Tower) and Issaruutunu (The Summoning Tower). The ruins of the Guarding Tower (Niiqquulamuusu), sit at the entrance of the bay, where the remains of the Dendrelyssi fleet are harboured. Most of the vessels haven’t been sea-worthy since the Battle of The Crimson Sea.

Mnenthaynal
Like Necrolorn, large parts of this once thriving city are now desolate and falling into disrepair. Only about a hundred noble families still live here, most having left to live out their days in the capital.

5/17/2014 6:15 am  #37

MORTYLLA
The Mortyllans are not believed to be pure humans; perhaps mingling too freely with the race that preceded the Dendrelyssi some time back in the primordial past. As worshippers of Chaos, the people of Mortylla claim to be heirs to the sorceries of the Dendrelyssi but they don’t have the proper mentality of the Dendrelyssi and are ruled by Chaos rather than taming it as the Dendrelyssi did. Mortylla is a nation of sadistic, warped people; many of them are quite possibly insane. The rest of humanity fears them as warmongers and bloodthirsty priests. Mortylla is a dominant power among the Crimson Lands, more because of her black sorceries than for her military might. For its great size, Mortylla is thinly settled – small villages and farmsteads dot the landscape but few settlements are bigger than a few hundred people. The bulk of the population lives in the huge capital of Trillithon.

A large part of Mortylla is taken with a dry and bleak wasteland known as the Charnel Plain in the middle of which is an ancient necromancer’s tower, known as the Eldritch Tower. It is believed that countless centuries ago the necromancer attempted a powerful conjuration to summon an army of undead. The spell went wrong and instead he destroyed everything for hundreds of miles around his tower. The dust that blows across the plains is said to be the ashen remains of all the life the necromancer killed on that evil day.

Trillithon
The centre of Trilliton is made up wholly of great ziggurats, pyramids and temples. Their altars are black with the dried blood of the daily slaughter to appease the dark gods they worship and the streets ring out with the sermons of the priesthood and the screams of the sacrificies.

5/17/2014 6:16 am  #38

WITCH ISLE
Witch Isle is a matriarchal barbarian society, ruled over by the Coven, a council of 13 witches, enchantresses and sorceresses. They are said to be the direct descendents of the original inhabitants of The Primal City and therefore either demon-blooded or Dendrelyssi-blooded, depending on which theory is true. Each Coven member is the head of her own tribe, which has its own defined tribal boundaries on the island. The Coven meets from time to time to agree tribal treaties, judge violations of the law, deal with threats from outsiders and to enact rituals. The Coven jealously guards the Primal City from outsider treasure hunters.

The Primal City (ruins)
This antediluvian monument is possibly the most ancient structure in The Crimson Lands and believed to have been built by the ancestors of the Dendrelyssi (who are widely believed to have been demons).  The area taken up by this ruin is larger than any three of the current capital cities of the Crimson Lands combined. Most of the ruin is now just overgrown walls, fallen masonry and rubble but there are a few almost intact structures.

5/17/2014 6:21 am  #39

KRAND
Krand suffered heavily under Dendrelyssi domination. Even now, the scars of their suffering run deep and Krandians are still unused to open displays of magic, viewing sorcery as unnatural and probably evil. There are numerous sites across Krand that testify to Dendrelyssi rule. Many were destroyed and wiped off the face of the land; others were left to moulder and have been completely untouched since the Dendrelyssi left. Krand is now a rich country, with a diversity of natural resources, from the mountains that are rich in minerals, the lumber from the forests and the fertile soil for growing a variety of crops.

Cthilium
Although the Krandians destroyed or left deserted nearly every other Dendrelyssi habitation, they couldn’t bring themselves to leave Cthilium. It is a wonderful city, with broad streets, magnificent plazas and grand architecture. The port attracts trade but more importantly, there is a well-prepared fleet here at all times, in readiness to strike if ever the Dendrelyssi threaten Krand again.

Krorn
The capital of Krand and probably the busiest trade centre in the Crimson Lands. The merchants of Krorn are noted for their honesty; the merchant’s rapid rise in wealth and power is seen as a threat to some of the established nobility of Krand.

5/18/2014 2:28 am  #40

Map Update:

Board footera