The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2014 11:33 am  #71

Re: Barbarians of the Void

8/22/2014 12:14 pm  #72

Actually, that's not bad at all. To be really picky though (I just can't help myself) any chance you could try it with a nice black background just for sh*ts and giggles?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/22/2014 12:15 pm  #73

Solid black? or less faded?  or have the color taken out and just go with black and white?

Like this? http://www.epicwords.com/attachments/15507

Ok, I was being totally thick!  I think this is what you want! http://www.epicwords.com/attachments/15508

and a Printer Friendly version http://www.epicwords.com/attachments/15509

Last edited by jasales (8/22/2014 12:38 pm)

8/22/2014 1:43 pm  #74

Wow - these are all great! That said, I feel like we are separated by the same language  I love 15508 but, and I know you must be getting really pi**ed off with me now, any chance of some white stars (still black background and red writing as in 15508) but not too intrusive? The solid black is bloody good though.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/22/2014 2:24 pm  #75

For that I'd need the appropriate star field with the neccessary density. I'm just doing this in power point. I've looked for a less cluttered star field but I haven't found one suitable. Or, I could just add some white dots. What do you think of that idea?

8/23/2014 7:53 am  #76

8/23/2014 9:01 am  #77

Perf!  How'd you do that? Did you recreate it? Nice job. Very balanced.

8/23/2014 9:19 am  #78

jasales wrote:

Perf!  How'd you do that? Did you recreate it? Nice job. Very balanced.

Thanks. I managed to find a reasonable starfield online and converted it to B&W. I then took your excellent document and changed the background in Adobe Acrobat. You did all the hard work my friend - awesome stuff and I really like BoV more and more! Nerosfiddle really needs to get a link to Simon so that it can be listed properly at the new BoL website.

8/25/2014 7:54 am  #79

Ran a test chase and starship combat with a buddy last night. I LIKE THESE RULES! So did my gamer buddy.

8/25/2014 1:44 pm  #80

Hi guys,
for the next few days my access to the interent will be sporadic.
By next week I should be able to provide a link to Simon and get back in the groove of things.

Board footera