The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2014 2:00 pm  #71

Re: BoL Mythic Edition Kickstarter?

KFC wrote:

Hello Simon, is it likely to happen that in the ME we'll see "BoL Everywhen" advices and sample settings?
Maybe it's a good idea, as BoL is going to be Kickstarted to put some additional stuff like new settings as stretch goals to unlock?

And talking about the Kickstarter, can you disclose us some details about it? Or it's too early?

To keep page count manageable, BoL Everywhere might not feature in Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition, rest assured it will feature somewhere though!

Backers will be encouraged to indicate where they want stretch goals to take the project. However you must remember that they should be achievable.

Chanmpions of Lemuria will get an early access preview of the Kickstarter before it goes live and I'm currently working on a live date of mid-July.

6/29/2014 10:58 pm  #72

As someone who does not use gogle+, could someone fill me in on what is happening?

6/29/2014 11:06 pm  #73

Check the thread titled "Announcement" in the General Rules (Mythic) forum. Same info as G+

6/30/2014 3:40 am  #74

I will be sharing all updates here as well on the social media sites. As urbwar said (for now) I'll be updating the Announcement thread.

Board footera