The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2014 4:07 am  #31

Re: BoL Mythic Edition Kickstarter?

With pleasure, but... where it is?

Bow to Satan!!!

4/19/2014 7:11 pm  #32

4/19/2014 11:25 pm  #33

Great thx!!!! Over 200 pages

Bow to Satan!!!

4/21/2014 10:28 pm  #34

I must print copy of this draft for myself. Sad but true... For now.

;)

Bow to Satan!!!

4/22/2014 7:36 am  #35

I have doubts it'll be out this year even. Everyone I've spoken to about it has gone quiet after an intial rush of enthusiasm. Which is strange, because it's a guaranteed seller!

All of us now it. Perhaps Studio 2 Publishing? They aren't expensive. Beasts&Barbarians were printed there.How could we help ya?

I'm now considering getting the art done and then putting it together myself, for self publishing (again!) via Lulu/Drivethru. Oh well...

I had a look at your draft of Mythic Edition. It's inhuman to tell us waiting so long. Don't you see any other opportunity to release it?

Bow to Satan!!!

4/22/2014 1:36 pm  #36

FYI, you can get a spiral bound copy from printme1.com for about $14.00US

5/10/2014 7:45 am  #37

Simon - I know that I put a pressure on you and take a lot out of you, but are there any tidings as for Mythic Edition? Did sth change since my last question? Sorry but I'm interested, draft is pretty cool...

Recipient must be impatient

Bow to Satan!!!

5/10/2014 10:12 am  #38

Mruf wrote:

Simon - I know that I put a pressure on you and take a lot out of you, but are there any tidings as for Mythic Edition? Did sth change since my last question? Sorry but I'm interested, draft is pretty cool...

Recipient must be impatient

Nothing new I'm afraid. I've tried a number of publishers and all are either too busy with their own stuff or aren't interested. I find this odd, because BoL is a guaranteed money-maker! Anyway, I'm still considering my options - I really don't want to do a kickstarter myself... I really have no skills or interest in that. 

5/10/2014 10:35 am  #39

I really don't want to do a kickstarter myself... I really have no skills or interest in that.

I don't believe that. My fellow released lastly his own setting called "Diadem" on polish kickstarter named "Polak Potrafi". He had absolutely no skills in this, but boys from PP helped him. He gained cash and now I've got Diadem on my shelf

What about Beyond Belief Games? BBG unleashed BoL Legendary Edition, maybe again?

Nevermind, I keep my fingers crossed 4 this project.

Last edited by Mruf (5/10/2014 10:37 am)

Bow to Satan!!!

5/10/2014 11:22 am  #40

Mruf wrote:

What about Beyond Belief Games? BBG unleashed BoL Legendary Edition, maybe again?

Simon is Beyond Belief Games 

Board footera