The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2014 12:31 pm  #31

Re: Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Humble apologies. I just realised I've been posting in the forums without saying hello. Love BoL and it's other incarnations (especially H+I) and I am really happy that this forum has been created, and seems to be quite healthy

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

3/06/2014 3:35 pm  #32

Hi!

New to the forums and the game. Just discovered BoL and have to say I really liked what I found in the book Awaiting the Catalan translation of the rulebook now (just announced)

Cheers,
Xavi

3/20/2014 9:52 am  #33

Hey Everyone! Movin over here from the Lords of Lemuria Forum. Thanks Devilmonkey for the heads up. . .

3/20/2014 3:28 pm  #34

umungus wrote:

Hey Everyone! Movin over here from the Lords of Lemuria Forum. Thanks Devilmonkey for the heads up. . .

Welcome to the party, pal!

concept design, illustration and sequentials

www.77studios.blogspot.com

3/21/2014 4:39 am  #35

Hail fellow adventurers!

I was on the Lords of Lemuria board but the spam and spyware warnings put me off in the last wee while. Glad to see a new board in operation.

TALLY HO!

3/28/2014 5:36 pm  #36

Greetings. I was a sporadic poster on the old forums but hope to post more now.

4/04/2014 6:31 am  #37

Marek from Poland (distant country where white polar bears are walking on the streets and temperatures never rise above -20 C) ;)
I love Sword&Sorcery - Conan (GURPS, TSR, d20), Barbarians of Lemuria, Almuric, Swords of Steel, Atlantis, Beasts and Barbarians, Atlantis, Totems of the Dead and many others.
4give me my "unkempt" english, I'm only simple barbarian from Valgard...
So Roaaarrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Bow to Satan!!!

4/12/2014 11:55 am  #38

DOn't think I posted yet.   Love some BoL and glad to see there's a new forum up.  Hoping to run some BoL (and some HoH) at the FLGS next month.

4/16/2014 9:16 am  #39

Thanks for the add. I’m kind of new to BoL, it reignited my passion for role-playing, particularly the sword & sorcery genre that I think isn’t not properly executed in other rpg’s. BoL is one of a kind!

5/09/2014 12:18 pm  #40

Hello all. Just wanted to drop in and announce myself. Now on to the main forums ;)

Because the truth is that my God is coming back. When he arrives I’ll be waiting for him with a shotgun. And I’m keeping the last shell for myself. ~ Charles Stross, The Fuller Memorandum ~

Board footera