The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2024 7:46 pm  #11

Re: "Basic" BoL

I need to come here more often again!  I miss all the good stuff!

Where's my axe?

10/16/2024 5:46 pm  #12

Any further word on this?

Where's my axe?

Yesterday 1:09 am  #13

Yes. I'm going to publish it. Just sourcing some artwork and laying it out. It's changed a lot along the way. More playtesting tonight, so hopefully it'll stand up to scrutiny now. If you want to see the draft (not for distribution, obviously), PM me with your email.

Yesterday 5:28 am  #14

Sounds cool!   I've always considered your earliest version of BoL (minus the setting material) as the intro/basic version of the game since being introduced to BoL earlier this year.

Yesterday 8:05 am  #15

Yeah, it's taken on a life of its own now, and is considerably different to the free BoL.

Yesterday 1:32 pm  #16

SimonW wrote:

Yeah, it's taken on a life of its own now, and is considerably different to the free BoL.

I don't doubt it as it's been multiple decades since you came out with that svelt first version!   I was more referring to the total pagecount moreso than implying a direct line to your new WIP.

Yesterday 10:32 pm  #17

SimonW wrote:

Yes. I'm going to publish it. Just sourcing some artwork and laying it out. It's changed a lot along the way. More playtesting tonight, so hopefully it'll stand up to scrutiny now. If you want to see the draft (not for distribution, obviously), PM me with your email.

Thanks for the reply.  I'm looking forward to this.

Where's my axe?

Board footera