The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2024 12:03 pm  #21

Re: How to get these forums active again

Pit Fighter wrote:

Well, hopefully the new-ish edition with the European art style will light a fire under some more players!  It's definitely got me interested.   I've been converting some minis (mostly ASOIAF CMON figs) for use in a sword and sorcery setting and hope to get some more singles in the future.

I love miniatures. A BoL range would be good. 

2/15/2024 12:26 pm  #22

SimonW wrote:

Pit Fighter wrote:

Well, hopefully the new-ish edition with the European art style will light a fire under some more players!  It's definitely got me interested.   I've been converting some minis (mostly ASOIAF CMON figs) for use in a sword and sorcery setting and hope to get some more singles in the future.

I love miniatures. A BoL range would be good. 

A really nice alternative are the colour plastic flat miniatures produced by Arcknight: https://arcknight.squarespace.com

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

2/16/2024 3:46 am  #23

I like those.

2/18/2024 12:31 am  #24

SimonW wrote:

I like those.

They really are excellent. I purchased a load of the Savage Worlds The Last Parsec minis and have them stored in a FlexxFolio. I also have some nice pirate minis for my next Honor+Intrigue campaign. Excellent product.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

2/19/2024 7:29 am  #25

A lot of cool barbarian and S&S miniatures can be found in ex-GW illustrator Adrian Smith's HATE board game too. Every so often I pick up a few singles inexpensively.

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

Board footera