The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2021 4:26 am  #11

Re: Lemurian Chronicles 2: The Veiled God

Narmer wrote:

Sorry. I still need to get the first one. It would be great if the second one gets translated though.

Yeah, sure, it would be great... but that will only happen if it is worth it for Ludospherik (or whoever else like, say, Beyond Belief) & they have already said they were a bit disappointed by the sales of Lemurian Chronicles 1. As of now, it is only a "Best Silver Seller" on DTRPG. So, if the English-speaking fans of BoL want to do something toward future translations, they should not only buy Lemurian Chronicles 1 but also spread the word about it. Let's go for Electrum, Gold, Platinum, etc... ! 😎

10/22/2021 8:22 am  #12

Lankohring wrote:

Narmer wrote:

Sorry. I still need to get the first one. It would be great if the second one gets translated though.

Yeah, sure, it would be great... but that will only happen if it is worth it for Ludospherik (or whoever else like, say, Beyond Belief) & they have already said they were a bit disappointed by the sales of Lemurian Chronicles 1. As of now, it is only a "Best Silver Seller" on DTRPG. So, if the English-speaking fans of BoL want to do something toward future translations, they should not only buy Lemurian Chronicles 1 but also spread the word about it. Let's go for Electrum, Gold, Platinum, etc... ! 😎

Indeed!  And I will get it sometime soon.  So many games, so little time (and money.)

Last edited by Narmer (10/22/2021 8:23 am)

Where's my axe?

4/13/2022 9:34 am  #13

Narmer wrote:

Well, again, the more people buy Lemurian Chronicles, the greater incentive for Ludospherik (or whoever) to translate (Chroniques Lémuriennes 2) Le Dieu Voilé...

http://www.ludospherik.fr/barbarians-of-lemuria/14762-chroniques-lemuriennes-2-le-dieu-voile-format-papier-jdr-barbarians-of-lemuria-mythic-en-vf-9791096814039.html

Lemurian Chronicles, as of right now, is a Silver Seller on DTRPG. Let's go go for gold, shall we?!?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/277782

Last edited by Lankohring (4/13/2022 9:45 am)

Board footera