The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2020 9:37 am  #1

Here is 2020.

Hello all!
      Just an update. Things are changing, hopefully generating more discussion and encouraging more BoL play. A few months ago I updated this site to get rid of ads and make these forums more streamlined.
        Recently I added a sub-forum for the game Carrion Lands, a system that uses BoL as a base and plays like the Conan:Exiles video game. I really like this system myself and had to tack on some 80's Warhammer Realms of Chaos madness to further challenge my players.

Best to all in the New Year!

bät

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

1/30/2020 5:27 am  #2

Re: Here is 2020.

Thanks for the heads up on Carrion Lands - this one passed me by. And glad to hear from you again! 

My real name is Steve Hall

1/30/2020 10:34 am  #3

Good to see that these forums have not been forgotten and happy to see Carrion Lands getting its own sub-forum.

I really hope these forums pick up again because there have been some terrific conversations in the past.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

1/30/2020 2:48 pm  #4

I also wanted to say that I was just accepted on the MeWe Everywhen/BoL group and I sincerely hope that we can strengthen BOTH groups and work together to get people not only talking about, but also playing these games.

Hint, my name is not really Steve Hall, but really, really close to that. ;)

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

1/30/2020 11:49 pm  #5

I’m always happy to have more BoL love and discussions. Long live Lemuria, by Hurm!

1/31/2020 8:57 am  #6

Yeah, MeWe is OK and I try to keep a close eye on it. I just prefer old fashioned forums for game discussions and would really like Champions of Lemuria to really take off again.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

1/31/2020 10:09 am  #7

Warlord of Lemuria wrote:

Hint, my name is not really Steve Hall, but really, really close to that. ;)

I feel really stupid because I'm not sure what this hint is referencing 

1/31/2020 10:42 am  #8

Sorry! That post refers to Gruntfuttock's signature. I'm on MeWe under my first and last name, Steve Hill. His being Hall I was unsuccessfully trying to be clever.

1/31/2020 3:02 pm  #9

The GIT! wrote:

Yeah, MeWe is OK and I try to keep a close eye on it. I just prefer old fashioned forums for game discussions and would really like Champions of Lemuria to really take off again.

Same here, but as long as there are barbarians and dinosaurs and snake people, I’ll go anywhere.

Board footera