The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2019 3:43 am  #1

Everywhen Random Game Idea Part 2

[Originally posted on MeWe 2 months ago]

**Intro snipped, detailing my aim of writing a 1930s scenario for Two-Fisted Tales**

But I’m having great difficulty in writing the game. I want to run an Everywhen game instead.

I’ve already spent far too much time researching early 1900s pre-WW1 Central Asia, and thinking about ways to pulp it up. Did you know that during the Boer War, the Australian and New Zealand troops re-equipped with Lee Enfields and their single shot Martini-Henrys were sold on the second hand arms market to French and German arms dealers – who sold the rifles to the Pashtuns of Afghanistan, transporting them by way of Persia. (No, I didn’t know this either – why would I?)

Now, Martini-Henrys hit like a ton of bricks, so say d6Lx2 – umm…handy way to show opposition rankings: Rivals have stolen Lee Enfields, Toughs have Martini-Henrys, Rabble flintlock jezails – but remember by 1910 most have Martini-Henrys, so when to set the treasure hunt?

HOLD ON! WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? I’M SUPPOSED TO BE RESEARCHING MEXICO IN 1936!!!!

My real name is Steve Hall

Board footera