The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2015 8:30 am  #1

Dicey Tales Playtest

I’ll be running a playtest of Dicey Tales Mythic edition in the coming weeks. I plan to run it during the week in the evening. Not sure what day but the time will be in the Pacific time zone.I may also run a playtest group in a time more suitable for European players if there is enough interest from players in that area.I don’t plan an actual campaign at this point, rather a series of scenarios to take the rules through their paces.If you have any interest in either the evening or the daytime (European) groups let me know. I usually run these things on roll20 using google hangout. 

8/21/2015 9:02 am  #2

Re: Dicey Tales Playtest

Would love to but can't due to work commitments 
I have playtested with my game group a while back and I got very positive feedback - good luck with the upcoming playtest.

Last edited by The GIT! (8/21/2015 9:02 am)

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/22/2015 7:31 am  #3

Looks Like the playtest days for Dicey Tales will be.

For U.S. guys - Fridays 5:30 pm Pacific time

For the guys in Europe - Tuesdays 12:00 PM Pacific time (8:00pm in London).

If you would like to take part in either (or both) PM me.

8/22/2015 3:35 pm  #4

Good luck with the playtests - really wish I could join in 

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

8/24/2015 11:44 am  #5

I want to thank everyone for their response to our Dicey Tales  playtest request.
Our U.S. playtest is full. 
We still have two spots open for our European playtest group. If any of you are interested it will be on Tuesdays at 12:00 noon Pacific Time (that’s 8:00pm London time).
Please PM me if you are interested in joining us.

Board footera