The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2015 8:01 am  #21

Re: Mythic Hardcopy

urbwar wrote:

I did post about it to an rpg group on facebook (including some photos I took with my phone). This book is so awesome looking. I also like that you added other non-human races (especially info on Serpent Kings!!!!!!!!), and info on using them as optional pc's.

I think posting a thread on RPG.net might be worthwhile as well.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

5/22/2015 9:37 am  #22

urbwar wrote:

I did post about it to an rpg group on facebook (including some photos I took with my phone). This book is so awesome looking. I also like that you added other non-human races (especially info on Serpent Kings!!!!!!!!), and info on using them as optional pc's.

There is a dedicated BoL facebook group (and Google+) too

5/22/2015 9:38 am  #23

Simon W wrote:

urbwar wrote:

Which one?

There is a dedicated BoL facebook group (and Google+) too

5/28/2015 5:47 am  #24

Now that the BoL Mythic hardcopy is available do we have any date projections for the add-ons (such as the reference cards, creature deck, map of lemuria etc)?

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

6/23/2015 6:02 am  #25

I was just wondering if things are OK at Filigree Forge? I only ask because updates for the Mythic kickstarter have stopped and comments are infrequent at best on the kickstarter site; not much happening here either. Just a little concerned is all 
I hope everyone concerned with the project is in good health and OK. 

Last edited by The GIT! (6/23/2015 6:03 am)

6/23/2015 6:23 am  #26

The GIT! wrote:

I was just wondering if things are OK at Filigree Forge? I only ask because updates for the Mythic kickstarter have stopped and comments are infrequent at best on the kickstarter site; not much happening here either. Just a little concerned is all 

Phil's ok - I was gaming with him last night - the final stage of my Ancient Mysteries & Lost Treasuresmini-campaign. He's trying to take it easy still but he will get back around to posting a bit more frequently when he can. Rest assured, all is in hand.

6/23/2015 7:22 am  #27

Simon W wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

Phil's ok - I was gaming with him last night - the final stage of my Ancient Mysteries & Lost Treasuresmini-campaign. He's trying to take it easy still but he will get back around to posting a bit more frequently when he can. Rest assured, all is in hand.

I figured things were in hand, but just wanted to see that everyone is OK. Thanks for responding so fast Simon.

Board footera