The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2015 11:09 am  #11

Re: Mythic Hardcopy

Ordered my copy as soon as I saw the email last week and went with media mail because I am cheap. Low and behold, my copy was in the mail box today. I really am impressed with the speed  and the quality of the book.

5/06/2015 12:53 am  #12

Got my hardcover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job, Simon.

Bow to Satan!!!

5/06/2015 6:18 am  #13

Mruf wrote:

Got my hardcover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job, Simon.

I just wrote it. Filigree Forge (Phil, Nick), plus the artists (Peter, John, Jenna, Glynn) did the hard work.

5/06/2015 9:26 am  #14

I know, it was a shortcut ;)

Bow to Satan!!!

5/18/2015 12:55 pm  #15

I finally got my paws on Mythic... in hardcover!!!  I didn't follow the whole kickstarter so I didn't know exactly what to expect but the book exceeds my expectations and equals my imagination.  All I can say is wow.

I sometimes had trouble selling the legendary edition to players raised on pathfinder and 3.5 because it looked, well, rather plain and too small to be a "serious" game.  No more!  (I actually appreciated the brevity of legendary edition).  I can just here them now: "is this a second edition?"  and I'll say "yeah sure, whatever, let’s just play it. Come up with a concept and we’ll make characters on my lunch break."

Man, I am stoked.  What a thing of beauty!

5/18/2015 1:45 pm  #16

It is a very good looking book

5/20/2015 6:47 am  #17

Just got my premium edition hadrback in the mail. Damn fine book! Can't praise the production values enough - this really takes BoL to a new level. Congratulations to everybody involved with this project - you should all be very proud of your accomplishment.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

5/20/2015 10:18 am  #18

The GIT! wrote:

Just got my premium edition hadrback in the mail. Damn fine book! Can't praise the production values enough - this really takes BoL to a new level. Congratulations to everybody involved with this project - you should all be very proud of your accomplishment.

You aren't wrong - it is a great looking book - thanks to Phil & Nick for putting it all together
One of the problems of having a dedicated forum is that these sort of comments are made here where there isn't a massive amount of traffic and what there is is gamers already sold on BoL. These sort of comments need to find their way to other forums!

Last edited by Simon W (5/20/2015 10:21 am)

5/22/2015 7:33 am  #19

I did post about it to an rpg group on facebook (including some photos I took with my phone). This book is so awesome looking. I also like that you added other non-human races (especially info on Serpent Kings!!!!!!!!), and info on using them as optional pc's.

5/22/2015 8:01 am  #20

Simon W wrote:

The GIT! wrote:

You aren't wrong - it is a great looking book - thanks to Phil & Nick for putting it all together
One of the problems of having a dedicated forum is that these sort of comments are made here where there isn't a massive amount of traffic and what there is is gamers already sold on BoL. These sort of comments need to find their way to other forums!

Well, this weekend I will make a point of posting my thoughts on the DriveThru site for the product. I'm pretty sure I've already said something about the pdf but I really feel the need to praise the quality of the hard copy as well.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera