The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2015 12:19 am  #1

Mythic Hardcopy

Hello,
Is there an ETA for Mythic hardcopy?

3/31/2015 5:03 am  #2

Re: Mythic Hardcopy

Yes, a little update would be really nice.

3/31/2015 9:47 am  #3

There is one over at kickstrater:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/700903193/barbarians-of-lemuria-mythic-edition/posts/1181991
Not being a backer I can not comment, my best wishes of a speedy recovery to Phil of Filigree Forge!

3/31/2015 12:05 pm  #4

Zipper Club! Yikes!  Here is wishing a speedy recovery1

I asked here as a paypal backer I'm not getting any of the notices they send out.

4/01/2015 9:14 am  #5

Speedy recovery to Phil! Holy cats, that doesn't sound like a club many are rushing to join. Wish you all the best!

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

4/05/2015 9:35 am  #6

Hope all is well with you Phil. So sorry you had to go through this and I hope the road to recovery is a swift and successful one.

Last edited by The GIT! (4/05/2015 9:36 am)

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

4/16/2015 4:13 am  #7

Just got the kickstarter coupon to order a hard copy.  I'll try and post a pic when it comes in.

4/16/2015 2:14 pm  #8

Thanks everyone, the recovery is going well.

If people that didnt back the Kickstarter wqnt to follow the updates be sure to follow Filigree Forge on Facebook, G+ or twitter, as all the public updates are shared there.

4/16/2015 3:10 pm  #9

Got my order in today for my hardcopy. The only downside being the shipping time.
Still, looking forward to getting a game up and running.

I forgot to put this in, and I consider it an oversight on my part.
Due to a failure on my part to fill out one of the updates, I had to directly contact Filigree Forge in order to get my code for my copy of Bol:M.
They were quick, prompt, and exceptional in their customer service and resolving the matter.
So a shout out to anyone and everyone there who who worked to make everything right. Thank you.

Last edited by Kathulos (4/17/2015 12:11 pm)

4/16/2015 11:58 pm  #10

When shall we see addenda? Could you estimate a month or season?

Bow to Satan!!!

Board footera