The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2014 10:32 pm  #41

Re: Heroes of Hellas

For Satans sake! Unbelievable, I didn't have any problems with DriveThru! They are trusty and honest. Shipping to Poland always correct. So i'm astonished and puzzled that it's happened twice.
Lastly I bought Crucible of the Dragons (Openquest2) in print. Next day DT recalled it from the offer. Why? I wrote to them. First pack of books was incorrect, there was a lack of some table. I wrote to Newt Newton (author) and today I've got TWO PRINTS. Try in this way.

Bow to Satan!!!

4/14/2014 9:45 am  #42

I received my print copy of HoH this weekend, looks great!  Now I just need to find time to play... 

4/18/2014 12:35 pm  #43

Mruf wrote:

For Satans sake! Unbelievable, I didn't have any problems with DriveThru! They are trusty and honest. Shipping to Poland always correct. So i'm astonished and puzzled that it's happened twice.
Lastly I bought Crucible of the Dragons (Openquest2) in print. Next day DT recalled it from the offer. Why? I wrote to them. First pack of books was incorrect, there was a lack of some table. I wrote to Newt Newton (author) and today I've got TWO PRINTS. Try in this way.

I have sent inquiries to Cust Support Twice and have yet to hear back from them.

Normally they are good.  I buy a lot through DTRPG, just htis one thing they seem to be ignoring...

4/18/2014 3:05 pm  #44

Did you try contacting them outside of the site, like Facebook, Twitter and/or G+ like I suggested?

4/20/2014 11:49 am  #45

Just tried FB again.

4/20/2014 12:10 pm  #46

Personally, I'd hit all 3 up myself. Someone has got to see it that way. Of course, being Easter, no one is likely looking until tomorrow

4/20/2014 7:23 pm  #47

Actually, finally got a reply on FB today and they are going to look into it!

So YAY!  And thanks again.

4/20/2014 9:58 pm  #48

I'm just glad you finally heard back from someone about it. It's rare they take this long to respond, so it's good they finally got back to you about it

4/21/2014 12:41 pm  #49

Well, I thought it was wierd too.   They have an excellent set of products and even they aren't sure how the requests got lost.

However, they are shipping one to the correct address and crediting me for the second one I ordered that got shipped incorrectly as well.  

So, Facebook worked finally.  I appreciate the help.

4/21/2014 12:56 pm  #50

that's great news. And now you have credit to get something else 

Board footera